Sorry for the belated post I was resting my brain. The final day was a learning experience however more to do with implementing the knowledge we had already learnt.
What a journey this course has been. A very challenging experience however I have obtained an incredible amount of understanding in the past 5 days. Our teacher was very knowledgeable and understanding and provided an education that can not be faulted.
Our last day consisted of the following topics:
- Nested matrix’s and arrays and the bizarre results you sometimes obtain from them.
- Enclosing and disclosing variables
- Mixing and splitting variables
- The lamination symbol and how to use it
- Using the display function effectively
- Checking the depth of variables
The course has been intense both in pace and content and in turn we have quickly developed a basic understanding of APL. However we have only scratched the surface in terms of using it and it’s potential. I look forward to learning more and more about this language and how it can be used.